Marie handed Kari a warm cup of tea. "Here" she said "sip this and I will give you the cliff notes version of the history of the world."
In the beginning the universe was whole and all got along." "But then" Marie paused and looked at Kari sadly "two groups separated." "The Sun and the Moon." "By the cross around your neck" Marie pointed at Kari "I believe you know about the Sun." "I will tell you about the Moon." She sipped her tea then began.
"There are two groups that make up the Moon. The Children of Lilith and the Children of Cain. The Children of Lilith feed off the lust of humans." "Are they vampires?" asked Karie. "I have never heard of them." Marie laughed "they are more dangerous than your blood suckers". " As they feed off the desires, lust, and dreams of mankind." "You ever listen to the group Pirates of Perdition" Marie asked. "Of course" said Kari. "They are the girl group of the century!" "Yes" said Marie. They are children of Lilith and they grow stronger every day thanks to the lusts of mankind." "But,you want to here about the others that the cattle worship."
"When Cain killed his brother Able God punished him and marked him." 'He did this by making Cain and his brood walk the earth forever." Marie finished her tea. Then she said " they also have to drink the blood of Innocent man." "This is what they need to ease the pain of everlasting life." "Like you need aspirin when you have a headache." "But what about the fangs?" Kari asked. "The children of Cain have breed with the children of Man." Marie said. "They need the blood of the innocent but,they dont have the teeth,the mark to assist them." "Thus they need to use man made objects to acquire the life force." Marie paused. She looked at one of the candles that had burned out. "You and I are veil dancers." "We see the battle" she said. "But we have the choice to choose which side we will help." She took a deep breath and continued. "you need to decide, are you for the Sun or the Moon?"
Pirates....
ReplyDeleteSeriously! My girls (and I) want to read the rest of this book!
This is awesome. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
ReplyDeleteYou are a truly gifted writer! This is amazing. I can't wait to read more. This is the kind of story that I could stay up all night to read because I can't get enough. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDelete